Apple iPhone 11 Green 128 GB Renewed
• The product is Renewed and fairly used
• No cosmetic flaws
• Having excellent battery health
• Inspected by verified and experienced professionals
• Original in condition along with accessories
• Accessories include; a charger, cable, and headphones
• Applicable warranty (6 months)
• Hassle-free return
Apple iPhone 11 Green with shoot 4K videos, beautiful portraits, and sweeping landscapes with the all-new dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life color in your photos, videos, and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.
The Apple iPhone 11 Green 128 GB – Renewed can be yours. You’ll get an even more significant discount! This iPhone features 128 GB of storage and more. You can have this fantastic phone in your hands today. All that’s left to do is hit that Order Now button! Hurry
Having newer technology is nice, but it doesn’t always mean it’s worth it. You can save money and still have excellent quality. If you need a new phone but don’t want to spend too much money, buying a renewed one might be your best option. Many people think refurbished means defective, so they avoid these products altogether. But that isn’t true at all!
Reviews from verified purchasers have given the [Apple iPhone 11 Green 128 GB] 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon, with 80% giving the product 5 stars and the remaining 20% giving four stars (out of 13 total reviews). Most customers say that their experience with this product has been unique, but some do complain about it. Here are some pros and cons they mentioned in their reviews to decide if this phone will be right for you or not.
Experience unprecedented performance with A13 Bionic for gaming, augmented reality (AR), and photography.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD
- Water and dust resistance (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- Qi wireless chargers are sold separately
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). The display has rounded corners. The iPhone 11 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally when measured as a rectangle.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
Primary Camera + Secondary Camera
|Network Frequency Band||
|Number of Cores||
|Operating System Number||
|Primary Camera Feature||
|Primary Camera Resolution||
|Secondary Camera Resolution||
Water Resistant and Dust Resistant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.